Milburn Online Honor Code
Students are expected to adhere to the Milburn Online Honor Code.
Milburn Online requires the highest standard of academic conduct.
It is unacceptable for a student to commit plagiarism or any other form of cheating. If an instructor has reasonable evidence that cheating has occurred:
- He/She will report the misdeed to the school administrator and the student’s parents will be notified.
- The student will receive a zero for the course work in question and may be subject to expulsion from the course and/or program.
In order to enroll in an Internet-delivered course the student must agree to the Honor Code below.
A student cannot be listed as his/her own proctor. The proctor should be a parent, guardian or any associate of the student who is at least 18 years old.
- I agree to follow all guidelines, policies, and procedures associated with the Milburn Online program.
- All coursework submitted by me will be my own work. I will receive no outside help on assignments.
- I agree to the terms of the refund policy.
- I agree that the final exam or any exam, test, quiz, or other assignments noted by the teacher as requiring a proctor will be monitored by an adult 21 years of age or older. The adult’s name and relationship to the student, if any, will be specified prior to school approval as a designated proctor for required exams. Arrangements should be made with the teacher to schedule exam times.